Followers

Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Lost Generation

 
Greetings! The weeks are whizzing past and already it is time for another challenge over at Inkspirational. The theme this time around is a photo inspiration depicted below!
 
 
 
For my inspiration piece, I created a card using a set of stamp images by Artistic Outpost using the colors reflected in the inspiration photo. You will want to pop over to Inkspiration to check out the inspiration pieces of the rest of the Design Team and then consider creating one of  your own to share with us.
 
Thanks for dropping by! Best, Yvonne
 
 

4 comments:

sandie said...

stunning card Yvonne-love the collage you have created and the little collecio of glasses perfect for our photo x

Nonni said...

I love your project, so many beautiful details to look at. Your creativity has been on fire with this one! I especially love the romantic feel that little bow adds.

Marina said...

Great interpretation and I love those bottles.

cm said...

The Great Gatsby...sigh! We won't discuss how many times I shared this novel with students! As always, I'm bedazzled by how intuitive you are in designing collages that are...well, perfect! The images, the bottles, the splatter, the doily...an arrangement of eye-catching delight!
Hugs~c