Followers

Friday, March 31, 2017

A Boy and his Dog

 
Greetings! I generally do not photograph inside, but we are in the rainy season with no end in sight, so I hope you will overlook my photo's background!
 
 
For my card, I began with a watercolor panel and sprayed it with several Distress Spray Inks. The sentiment by Artistic Outpost was stamped on a scrap panel, dredged through Distress Ink on my craft mat and added to the main panel.  I stamped circles using a stamp by Stampotique randomly onto the card panel. The paper dolls by Tim Holtz were added next, over top of a number of different colors of thread by Tim Holtz. For a bit more texture, I added embossing paste through a Tim Holtz stencil at various points on the panel.
 
 
I would like to submit my card to Love To Create, Challenge #6, called "Anything Create, Mixed Media Goes."
 
Thanks for stopping by! Yvonne

No comments: