Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

BonBons and Chocolate!

 
Greetings! It is time once again for a new challenge over at Inkspirational!  Our theme this time around is the word prompt of "Melt."  I did not have a snowman stamp and decided that chocolate also melts! 
The background was colorized with Squeezed Lemonade and Spun Pink Distress Spray. The images are by Oxford Impressions, except for the ornate corners, which are from Crafty Individuals.  The images were colored in with TowBow Markers and I finished the card off with a seam binding bow from my stash. 

I hope you will stop over at Inkspirational and check out the really cool inspiration pieces created for you by the rest of the Design Team and then create and submit a piece of your own.

Hugs, Yvonne

5 comments:

sandie said...

The background is just the perfect colour choice for chocolates, not really sure why but it just seems so right! And those chicks ook good enough to pick right off your card!

Pia Larsen said...

Yvonne, you are making my sweet tooth long for chocolate....I need chocolate now! FAB card :)

Marina said...

You were the only one to think of chocolate . Sweet and yummy card with a lovely vintage feel.

cm said...

Definitely an ingenious take on the word prompt, Yvonne, with a card that is ever so sweet! We have a Chocolaterie shop in our town and their chocolates...oh my! Good thing they're on the pricey side, otherwise I'd be in the shop all the time! Special occasion visits only!
Hugs~c

Susanne Vargas said...

Great take on the challenge! Chocolate definitely melts in the summer heat! Love the vintage look! I think I need some chocolate now!