Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

Girly Birthday Wishes

 

Greetings! Thank you, as always, for stopping by today.  I recently popped over to one of my first ever challenge sites that I joined called Make My Monday and saw they are having a "Girly Birthday" challenge.  I decided to join in and cooked up the following card.  The perfume bottles by Crafty Individuals are stamped onto the card base with Watering Can Archival Ink.  Audrey is stamped with Black Archival Ink, trimmed and mounted to the card front over a frilly pink doily.  The sentiment, by Hero Arts was added next.  I decided to add a bit of pink and red dotted washi tape for a punch of color.  Thanks for all your inspiring and encouraging comments.  Best, Yvonne

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Girly and Very Fun! I don't think you can get more girly than with Audrey Hepburn!! Good Luck over at Make My Monday!! :) XOXO-Shari

Marina said...

Wow, Yvonne, this is elegant and girly at the same time. I love those sugary pinks and the perfume bottles go just perfectly with the Audrey Hepburn image.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Shirley said...

Just scrolling down to have a look at what I have missed Yvonne and how gorgeous is she.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Words and Pictures said...

Girly - but very elegant at the same time. Those perfume bottles are divine!
Alison xx

Greta said...

What a modern & beautiful feminine card!