Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Up on the House Top!

 
Welcome!  Thank you for stopping by my blog today. It is hard to believe that two weeks have flown by and it is already time for another new challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge!  The new challenge is to create a project with "Animals."  With Christmas only 54 days away, as I craft this post, I decided I would incorporate reindeer into my own piece, Rudolf to be exact!  All images, sentiments and embellishments are by Red Lead Paperworks.  The background paper and Distress Inks used are by Tim Holtz/Ranger Products.  I hope you will stop over to FSC and see all the inspirational pieces from the rest of the Design Team and then get busy and create and share a project of your own with us.  Remember, we are a stamping challenge, so stamping needs to be the focal point of your piece.  As always, our generous sponsor FlonzCraft will offer at $20 gift voucher to one lucky winner.  Thanks so much for leaving your encouraging comments.  I savor each one.  Hugs, Yvonne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne this has such a wonderful, nostalgic feel to it - love this.
Wishes
Lynne

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Yvonne. You are soooo good to work on xmas cards! That has to be the most beautiful reindeer stamp that I have seen!!! And beautiful colours.
Dot x

Anonymous said...

Another great make Yvonne xx

Mrs.B said...

A great card Yvonne, love the image of Rudolph, so sweet.
Avril xx

Meggymay said...

A beautiful traditional Christmas card, love the Rudolph image.
Yvonne

Words and Pictures said...

Love the rich red of the background, working so well with the vintage sepia pieces.

Sorry I've missed so much, but I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of visiting.
Alison xx