Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Pointe Is...

Greetings!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  We are at the beach in January after a four month hiatus.  I am trying to get back in the swing of things with favorite challenges in 2013, so I wanted to give Lisa's challenge a try.  Congratulations to Lisa on her 300th Bloggers Challenge! Below is the sketch we were to work from.
For my card, I decided to use to different lengths of lace  for my "panels."  The ballerina is from Gecko Galz's Tiny Dancer Collage Sheet and the sentiment is from Art Declassified.  Thanks for stopping by.  Best wishes, Yvonne

4 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful image. Great card.

Basement Stamper said...

Love that lace on here! Beautiful.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful, love the addition of the lace! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Terry said...

Beautiful image and I love that you used lace panels! Hope you are enjoying the week!