Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Treats

Continuing to complete samples for consideration for Mynnette's challenge for her new Inkspirational Challenge Blog that begins in January 2013.  This time, I am working from her sketch below.
I decided to do a more autumnal themed card around the sketch.  The stamped images and sentiment from the Halloween Treats plate, by Artistic Outpost, were stamped with Black StazOn Ink and water colored with Distress Markers.  Vintage Photo Distress Ink distresses the edges of the images and sentiment.  Martha Stewart Stickers complete my card.  I am also entering this card over at Artistic Outpost's October Referral Program.  Thanks for dropping by!  Best wishes, Yvonne

7 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabu,ous spooky card for Halloween Yvonne, love the images grouped together. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Delightfully Frightful Yvonne.
Wishes
Lynn

Terry said...

Great take on that sketch challenge! Love those stamps!

Brenda Brown said...

Love the images and interpretation of the sketch Yvonne.
Good luck with the application.
Have a good week.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I'm so happy that my new computer works and I'm able to visit all my friends in blogland again. You've been very busy and creative during the last time. Much to see :)
Great images and details. A perfect Halloween card.

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab Halloween card, love the added background. Thanks for playing along with is at Artistic Outpost.

Mynn xx said...

Yvonne, I absolutely adore this! LOVE your images--and those candy corn take the cake!!! Thanks for joining in my DT call--good luck! :)