Followers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sweet Innocence

This is my second post of the day. Please scroll down if you would like to see my first! I came across a new challenge today for me while working on another challenge. This one is for Card and Scrap and the theme is "Buttons." I began with my focal image, CI-277, by Crafty Individuals, stamped with StazOn, trimmed and colored with Copic Markers. The image was mounted with foam dots onto a doily that was distressed with Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I added pieces of background paper to the card base and stamped nursery images by Inkadinkado onto them. On the fourth section, I added a sentiment from Crafty Individuals. Embellishments include gingham ribbon, a pink safety pin, pink and white Baker's Twine, and vintage buttons. It's hard to see, but I also added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the various nursery images. Hope your day is going well. Yvonne

7 comments:

Anne Bente said...

This is brilliant♥♥

100000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring
knusss

Brenda Brown said...

So cute Yvonne, lovely pastel colours.
hugs {brenda} xox

Meggymay said...

So adorable, a beautiful tag.
Yvonne x

Deb Neerman said...

Love this sweet tag!

Anonymous said...

100% sweetness!!!
Wishes
Lynne

Darlene said...

wow how cute is that - nice

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How sweet, just a lovely card.