Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

MMM Challenge 28 - Red Ribbon

Good Monday Morning! Hoping you had a lovely weekend. My youngest daughter and grandson were with us over the weekend, which was lots of fun. My grandson is 11 months old and just so sweet! My husband and I went to his Holiday Staff Party for work on Friday night and my daughter and I went to see the Nutcracker on Saturday evening. It was extra special as my granddaughter and oldest grandson were both in the production. My trees are up, I have a good bit of shopping done and my Christmas Cards will be in the mail this week. Speaking of cards, over at Make My Monday, the Seasonal theme continues for December. This week, we are to include red ribbon. I chose my ever ready Sleigh Ride plate by Artistic Outpost. I water colored the image with Tim Holtz's Seasonal Distress Inks in Festive Berry and Evergreen Bough and distressed the panel with Iced Spruce. The image is matted in dark green and I used a red metallic ribbon that a friend gifted to me. The finishing touch is the German Scrap. I hope every one is well. Best, Yvonne

12 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Yvonne, that's a beautiful Christmas card with a wonderful vintage image.

Meggymay said...

Beautiful vard, love the vintage stamp as well.
Yvonne

Mynn xx said...

Yvonne, what a gorgeous card! I just love the image--and the coloring is beautiful!!! Also love the photo corners--a fabulous touch! :)

Nancy said...

Gorgeous Card! Love the stamp and all the beautiful details!
Nancy xx :D

Aquarius said...

Love the stamp you've used here - thanks for joining in at MMM

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

So pleased you are having a "festive" time... so wonderful when there are small children involved. Your card is lovely as usual...Love the whiteness of the background...makes the image even more eye catching. Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Suzanne

Victoria said...

Lovely water colouring! I like the stamp - not seen that one before. The ribbon draws the card together beautifully.

Jacqueline said...

A beautifully festive card - thanks for joining in at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Mrs.B said...

Glad you're having a good time with your family.
This is a lovely card, and I love the image you have used.
Avril x

Val said...

This is beautiful - love the vintage image.
Thanks so much for joining us at MMM this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Suzi B said...

Hello Yvonne thankyou for joining in at MMM with this lovely vintage image on your pretty card :D

Fliss said...

A gorgeous card Yvonne and love the image and simple elegance of your creation.
Thanks for playing along at MMM this week and lovely to see you.
Fliss xx