Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

365 Cards - Day 96 - Ad Inspired



The challenge for Day 96 at 365 Cards was to make a card inspired by the Coke ad above. Truly, I would never have created my card without this challenge! The vase is by Studio G, the stamped butterflies are by Cavellini Paper Company, the birthday sentiment is by Hero Arts and the sticker butterflies are by Martha Stewart and the sticker flourishes are by EK Success. The touch of glitter is Stickles by Ranger. You will want to check out the other entries for this challenge. They are over the top! It was especially fitting to make this card today as today was my deceased Mother's birthday and she loved butterflies. Happy Birthday Mom! I miss you so much. Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne

2 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, Yvonne. Your own artwork is gorgeous and so beautifully created. I look forward to seeing more of it. Hugs, Gayle (in Canada)

DoBea A. said...

Amazing! You did a great job. I cannot say enough how much I love it!! Thanks for joining us over at 365 Cards!!!