Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

CR84FN28

This is my first time to try a CR84FN Challenge. I have often admired others creations based on CR84FN Challenges, but had not tried one myself. Today the inspiration piece is:
For my creation, I chose a beautiful set of stamps by Artistic Outpost called The Outpost. I started with a Kraft card and used red and yellow background papers with some black for depth. I added neutral buttons and seam binding for embellishments. Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that sentiment! LOVE the tree and then the little house focal point! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Andrea M said...

OMG this is so PRETTY! I love that you stamped the sentiments on yellow cardstock! They really jump off the kraft! Great design! Lovely take on the challenge colors :) Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!! Hope you'll join us again!

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this - the sentiment is wonderful and I love the way the yellow really pops!! Super details too with the buttons and ribbon! So glad you decided to play along with CR84FN this week!

Lyneen said...

lovely... great how you popped part of the image like the sentiment. Wonderful card.

Mona Pendleton said...

Lovey card Yvonne! That big tree looks wonderful and I love the matted sentiment pieces! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)