Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

365 Cards - Day 77

The challenge at 365 Cards for day #77 is White Space with the obvious, specific challenge to keep some white space on your card. Because of the white strip I used on top of my purple background paper, I actually have quite a bit of white space! The stamps by Art Declassified (I sure miss this stamp company) are inked with DI in Concord Purple and colored in with various Copic markers with some shimmer on top. I wanted the card to only be purple and white so I did not color in other than their garments. When searching for embellishents, I came across these two button type elements that had adhesive backing. They were sent to me as a thank you by a company I ordered supplies from, but I cannot remember who! My thought was again, more white! Thanks for stopping by today! Yvonne

No comments: