Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday Greetings

A friend of mine at work knows that I make my own greeting cards. A craft-person herself, she searches out yard sales for items to use at Bible School. She recently provided me with huge rolls of satin ribbon that were so dated, they were "marked" on the spool cover in pencil! When it was time to make her a birthday card, I knew I wanted to make sure I used some of the ribbon. For my image, I chose this beautiful stamp from Artistic Outpost. After stamping the image in black ink, I colored in the image with soft chalks. I added a paper doilie and some vintage buttons that I found at an antique store in California earlier this summer. I hope she likes her birthday greeting. Thanks so much for stopping by. I would love to hear from you. Have a great day. Yvonne

1 comment:

Lisa Somerville said...

Lovely BD card, wonderful button, ribbon and Doily embellishments, I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.