Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Artisitc Outpost and Gingersnap Creations #2

I was inspired to make this birthday card in celebration of Artistic Outpost and Gingersnap Creations while having a sleepless night! This is the first time I worked with this plate of images by Artistic Outpost called Cracker Jack. I choose a soft green cardstock and stamped the various images with Black Versafine ink. I added just a touch of red ink to the baseball so I incorporated a bit of red in the sentiment and edged the "You're a Real Cracker Jack" phrase with red ink to tie it all together. For the finishing touch, I added three large brads in black and green. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Great colors and layout, makes a perfect masculilne birthday card. Thanks for playing with us at Artistic Outpost.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Oooh, this is a fabulous masculine birthday card! Love this beautiful green, offset with the touches of red, and the composition is wonderful. (Now if we could just get Artistic Outpost to change that jersey from "Boston" to "Yankees" I'd be thrilled, LOL!)